Khwaaish Designer Exhibition (June 2015) at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad
• Participating Designers & Team Khwaaish Inaugurates "Khwaaish"-A Two Day Designer Exhibition At Hotel Taj Krishna.
• For The First Time At Any Designer Exposition In Hyderabad "Khwaaish" Will Have An Exclusive Arena Of Special Tapestry Work -"Ushyvanka".
• Many New Fashion Designers And Retailers From All Parts Of India Are Showcasing Their Creations At Khwaaish.
• Khwaaish Is The Only Fashion Exposition To Genuinely Work For Educating The Poor Childrens, Khwaaish Will Distribute Books & Stationary To Childrens And Supports Ngo's Aarti Singhal Foundation Delhi And Nachiketa Tapovan Foundation, Hyderabad.
• On Display & Sale Will Be Clothes, Jewellery, Shoes, Home Furnishings, Accessories & Home Decor From Across India By Well Known Designers.
• Khwaish Exhibition & Sale-A Single Fashion Destination Is Being Held At Taj Krishna From 19th (Friday) To 20th (Saturday) June 2015.
Khwaaish exhibition & sale, a one stop fashion destination is being featured at Hotel Taj Krishna from 19th to 20th June, 2015. Various designers from across the country are displaying their creations on clothes, jewellery, shoes, home furnishings, accessories & home decors.
The five enterprising women started the Khwaaish Exhibition about 10 years ago in a small way. Now Khwaish has blossomed into a network that not only brings people together but has evolved into a community that is dedicated to betterment of one and all. Hyderabad’s favourite designers like Zubin Vakil and Neelam Ashley etc. are showcasing their exclusive design at Khwaaish. Khwaaish is also introducing new artist, designers, brands at their exhibition which is one of the most fashionable outings ever had by the hyderabadi’s.
Khwaaish is a name that every Hyderabadi can relate to. With the success in all over India, Khwaaish has set a bench-mark in the field of fashion and glamour. The team of Khwaaish that includes Archana Dalmia, Ritu Dalmia, Savita Bansal, Namita Kanodia and Vanita Kanodia share a common dream of the country’s development and educating the future of India.
Hyderabad’s famous designers “Neelam Ashley” & “Zubin Vakil” introduced their new fashion line “exclusive monsoon appeal” . The collection featured beautifully designed ensembles in various colours & shades which complimented the present Monsoon whether of Hyderabad. Models showcased some mesmerizing collection by the designers and looked stunning in the creative outfits designed by Hyderabad Based Designers Zubin & Neelam.
The Exhibition also showcased the special Tapestry (Art on the Fabric) “Ushyvanka” from Ukraine, it is for the first time in Hyderabad, that Tapestry work is being displayed at an designer exhibition in Hyderabad.
Khwaaish is also the only designer exhibition in Hyderabad, which genuinely works for educating poor school children’s, the team Khwaaish support NGO’S Aarti Singhal Foundation-Delhi And Nachiketa Tapovan Foundation, Hyderabad- Khwaaish Team will be helping these NGO’s in Educating the Poor Childrens.
KHWAAISH is being held from 19th & 20th June, 2015 at Hotel Taj Krishna, Banjara Hills.