Max Fashion, India's largest fashion brand, today launched its Autumn collection in City Centre Mall, Banjara Hills. The season is inspired by one's instinct of adventure, intertwined with a love for new experiences.
The collection explores global trends like the grungy 'Peace Army' and 'Glam Rock' with its edgy styling. It embodies the free spiritedness, individuality and wanderer in you, as you seek out #EndlessRoads to discover yourself.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vivek Sharma, AVP, Max Fashion said "We are excited to launch the Autumn collection as it represents what Max stands for. Capturing the feeling of wanderlust, this collection would make you want to hit the road in style. After all, endless roads lead to endless stories."
Highlights from the Autumn Collection:
This season collection captures the late 60's military trend with a feminine touch with key highlights being lacy inserts, extra-long fringes, waterfall and choker necklines, back embroidery on classic white shirts, scarf prints and flared sleeves.
Military shacket (a thick shirt that can pass off as a jacket) with quirky metal badges, camo hooded long shrugs, sleeveless trenches, leather strappy long dresses & pleated metallic dresses are some of the trending pieces in the all-new autumn collection.
- The campaign exhibits the key trends of the AW season such as the souvenir jacket, sequined jersey top, long length tee with mesh fabric overlay, studded graphic tee, badged tee, ripped tee with asymmetric hem, badged zip through over shirt.
- The colour pallet includes off white, beige, olive and charcoal while dusty pink and Aegean blue add a fresh look to it.
- The Indian wear pays tribute to the tapestry techniques with colour blocked contemporary fabrics and prints ranging from tribes of Kutch to those inspired by botanicals and the landscape.
- Silhouettes are easy, relaxed with a mix of boho silhouettes, wrap dresses, cold shoulder, fit & flare sleeves and off shoulder.
- Taking a cue from sparkling galaxies the kid's wear range is all about sequined fabrics, velvets and midnight florals with glitter.