Hyderabad, 12th April, 2017: The scorching heat wave of summer has taken a toll on many people affecting their day to day activities draining them of energy and hindering their locomotion for livelihood. The Solution to the impending heat wave across India lies in the city of Nawabs most fascinating abode - Mustafa Dairy and Sweets.
- Mustafa Diary and Sweets - the most happening food juncture in the city of Pearls - Hyderabad is renowned for its authentic Exquisite, Organic & Refreshing Dairy Products & special summer delights echoing the lavish spirit of Nizam culture.
- Mustafa Diary and Sweets is an extension of the respected Mustafa Dairy farm - An establishement with a legacy spanning more than 40 Years
- Actress Tarunika, Actress Jenny, Actress Rachana Smith graces the event savouring the delicious organic treats at Mustafa Diary and Sweets.
- Mustafa Diary and Sweets features wide range of specialized energizing summer delights such as Matka Lassi, Basundi, Rose Milk, Curd Milk, Mango Lassi, Mango flavoured Milk, special Mango desserts.
- The Ethos & Love Of Hyderabad’s Cuisine is strongly reflected in the vision of Scion S.M Mustafa - Owner of Mustafa Diary and Sweets.
Mustafa Dairy and Sweets an exotic thriving diary product & sweet juncture located in the heart of the city at Lakdi ka Pool is a one stop destination to beat this year’s summer woes with family, friends creating refreshing memories with the city’s most beloved trademark treats and delicacies resonating with the royal ambience of Nizami culture. The organic based food hub is considered as the most ideal location for its high quality organic desserts with adherence to age old core authentic traditions,and concepts that make up the legendary spirit of Hyderabad cuisine.